Friday, February 6, 2015

Bite Lipsticks: Maraschino

Since I already have an Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, I have already posted a few cosmetics reviews that I would still like to share. The first is about a lipstick my best friend got me for Christmas this year. It's from a brand called Bite Beauty and can be purchased at Sephora. The color she purchased for me is Maraschino- it's a bright, matte red color. The texture is creamier and smooth and the color is long lasting. The packaging is smaller, so it's easier for travel and the lipstick itself isn't fat like a normal lipstick- so it's easy to apply without making a mess, especially for people who don't wear lip liner, or lipstick often. (Although even for professionals- applying red lipstick can be such a pain!) Overall I'm a fan of this product and recommend you check out their other colors here 

See pictures of me wearing this lipstick below. Thanks for the read. Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment