Monday, February 9, 2015

Urban Decay: Naked Flushed Palette

Today I wanted to talk about the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. This is a blush, bronzer and highlighter palette. I love it! The pigmentation on the blush and bronzer are both strong- so just be careful to start with a little product and work your way up! However at least you don't have to use a lot of product to see some color. The highlighter is shimmery- so it's meant for the top of your cheek bones, but you can also use it on your brow bone or your tear duct too (if you're feeling a little on the Marilyn side) The color lasts all day (especially when paired with a face primer) and it gives a nice dramatic rosy cheek..it's great for the winter! The bronzer and blush blend well together. It's also nice having all 3 products in one place- it's much easier for traveling, and for keeping my studio organized. Overall I highly recommend this product. I have the original..but there are some new colors available too! See them all here. See pictures of me wearing this product below. Thanks for viewing and have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment